Key West is a happy island with a lot of positive traits. Some say it’s the best place to live in the world. However, paradise comes at a cost. If you need to visit on a budget here are some helpful tips!
- Make a grocery store visit first! Grab up on your beverages, lunch meats, and other misc. things at a fraction of the cost!
- Want to eat out? Eat during happy hour! Normally you can find half off apps or other specials. You can end up eating the same food at 30-50% off just because you showed up an hour or two earlier than normal!
- Mallory Square
- Photo with Southernmost Point
- Photo with US 1 Mile Marker 0
- Any beach (except Fort Zach)
- People watching on Duval street!
- Key West botanical garden